Since 2012 TMS has benefited from sustained growth with strong development prospects and worldwide market share gains.
95% of our turnover is generated by export sales, through our involvement in major civil engineering projects in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Russia and the U.S.A. TMS’ customers are mainly major international construction and civil engineering companies with a global presence.
- 1996: TMS (Techni-Métal Systèmes) was founded in Aubenas (South of France)
- 2001: Move to Livron-sur-Drôme
- 2012: Acquisition by the Herrenknecht Group; the 22 jobs were maintained
- 2013: Nomination of Pierre-Matthieu Hieber to General Management and Romain Messmer to Administrative and Financial Management; restructuring of activity in the tunnel boring machine sector; 24 employees
- 2014: Increase in activity and workforce, 36 employees for a turnover of 9.8 million euros
- 2015: Growth and setting up of the Horizon 2020 strategy; increase in turnover to 20.4 million euros. Move to larger facilities and tripling of our production capacity on a 2.5 hectare site at Le Pouzin (Ardèche)
- 2016: Alliance with JACON PTY Ltd. - Increase of the turnover to 24 million euros and 50 employees.
TMS in figures
- Nearly 20 years of operation in the Drôme-Ardèche area
- 24 million euros turnover in 2016
- MSV provided on more than 60 jobsites
- 50 permanent contract employees in 2016
- 11.000.000 tonnes of transported loads
- 1.100.000 km undertaken by our vehicles