Our customer benefit: logistics and cost optimization
Thanks to our experience in more than 50 international projects, an early intervention from TMS enables you to make significant savings in the global management of your jobsites:
- Financial savings: one vehicle for multiple use, optimization of your logistics based on desired cycle time, cut in unnecessary vehicle expenses
- Study savings : vehicle adapted to your jobsite’s specification, optimized safety
- Time savings : early project management, no bad surprises, no delay on jobsite from logistical issues
To do so, we can assist you in your early studies
- Cycle time calculation and optimization (different logistical configuration proposed according to the time and the number of machines)
- Interfaces check: MSV/TBM, MSV/loading
- unloading system, circulation windows etc.
- Logistical flow analysis: MSV circulation, cross passages management etc.
- Logistical risks study: optimization of maintenance plans, identification of safety issues
- Global cost calculation: calculation and optimization of the logistical cost per hours, cost of the transported material
- Step 1: Technical data collection with the customer: tunnel configuration, length, gradients, boring methods and constraints according to TMS method
- Step 2: Analysis and diagnosis – presentation of several logistics solutions
- Step 3: Choice and optimization of the solution with the customer according to their budget and time constraints.
- Step 4: Follow up and adaptation to the evolution of customer constraints
CUSTOMER BENEFITS: SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS IN GLOBAL JOBSITE MANAGEMENT. PERFECT ADAPTATION OF THE SOLUTION TO JOBSITE CONSTRAINTS. COST REDUCTIONS THROUGH IN DEPTH STUDIES, TECHNICAL ABILITY, EFFICIENCY AND SAVING TIME.
Contact us before your request for quotation and make significant savings on your project.