Since 2012 TMS has benefited from sustained growth with strong development prospects and worldwide market share gains.
95% of our turnover is generated by export sales, through our involvement in major civil engineering projects in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Russia and the U.S.A. TMS’ customers are major international construction companies.
- 1996: TMS (Techni-Métal Systèmes) was in founded South of France
- 2012: Acquisition by the Herrenknecht Group
- 2014: Increase in activity and workforce
- 2015: Tripling of production capacity on a 2.5 hectare site at Le Pouzin (Ardèche)
- 2016: Alliance with JACON PTY Ltd.
- 2019: Development of an electric version: E-MSV
TMS in figures
- Nearly 25 years of operation in the Drôme-Ardèche area
- MSV provided on more than 60 jobsites
- 50 permanent contract employees in 2018
- 11.000.000 tonnes carried by MSV
- 1.100.000 km undertaken by our vehicles